Teaching positions require a teaching qualification which would be accepted in the UK.? This could be a Degree in Education, or a Degree followed by a Post Graduate Certificate in Education, or the equivalent.? To facilitate authorisation for candidates to work in China, the school requires Degree Certificates/Teaching Qualifications to be notorised.? If in doubt about eligibility, please contact the school.

At least two years’ successful teaching experience.? (International experience is not necessary, nor is experience in the specific curriculum delivered at NBIS.? However, both of these would be an advantage.)
The curriculum is delivered entirely in English.? Teachers must be First Language speakers of English or be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of fluency.

All applicants must be able to provide a clean Police Check.